Assistant Project Manager
We are looking for a dynamic individual that has just entered the work force from college. Candidate will learn to be able to estimate costs from historical data, plan and schedule a project. They will also learn to be able to execute both the plan and schedule with a team in the field. Great communication skills and the desire to be the best are a must. The key functions of this position: Assist in oversight of projects from design to completion to ensure client satisfaction.
- Technical or Engineering College Degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detail work
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in word and excel.
- Time Management skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work independently but as part of a team.
Check out “The North Star Approach” tab – If you think you’ve got the fire and the skills to be a part of the team, apply today!