We’re looking for a Contract Administrator for a Construction Management Company
The key functions of this position:
- Ability to draft, review and revise subcontractor contracts
- Communicate regularly with sub-contractors, management, and staff, handling sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Manage and organize Certificate of Insurance for clients and subcontractors
The Successful Candidate should have:
- Exceptional organizational skills with a sharp focus to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to successfully multi-task in fast paced office
- Openness to change, flexibility and adaptability
- A proven track record in meeting deadlines and working collaboratively as part of a team
Skills that would be helpful to succeed but not required:
- Understanding of rules and regulations regarding construction
- Working knowledge of construction and management process
Check out “The North Star Approach” tab – If you think you’ve got the fire and the skills to be a part of the team, apply today!