We are looking for a dynamic individual that has a detailed grasp of the nuances of construction for various building types (wood, steel, concrete) and disciplines (medical, hospitality, industrial, multi-family. Candidate should be able to estimate costs from historical data, plan and schedule a project, and be able to execute on both with a team in the field. Great communication skills and the desire to be the best are a must. The key functions of this position: Oversight of projects from design to completion to ensure client satisfaction.
- Experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detail work
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proficient in word and excel.
- Time Management skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work independently but as part of a team.
- Technical or Engineering Degree Preferred
Check out “The North Star Approach” tab – If you think you’ve got the fire and the skills to be a part of the team, apply today!