North Star has become the fastest growing commercial construction company in the tri-state area by doing things differently. The quality of our work is never compromised – we just know how to work faster and more efficiently. We love what we do, and we do it better than anyone else.
We are currently looking for a Full-time Conceptual Project Estimator with leadership qualities to assist with our estimates and coordinate with project managers and other estimators. The key functions of this position: You will assist or take the lead in conceptual estimates, do take-offs, and manage estimate schedules.
This person will report directly to the President of our company.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Conceptual Estimating
- Strong Computer Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills
- People person
- Managerial/Leadership qualities
- Ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detail work
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proposal and Spec writing skills
Check out “The North Star Approach” tab – If you think you’ve got the fire and the skills to be a part of the team, apply today!